Every business and job seeker has different needs. We work with them to help identify solutions to achieve a competitive advantage.
At ETDI, our focus is to help foster professional relationships and opportunities through customized solutions. With labor market information, workforce programs and GED assistance, we’ve laid out the necessary resources to assist with the common obstacles faced by job-seekers. Please use one of the links below to access one of the many valuable resources that ETDI offers to the community.
More Resources for Employers
More Resources for Job Seekers
- Search for community program and services – United Way 211
- Information & Referral for Downriver citizens – Information Center
- Michigan Talent Connect
- Unemployment Insurance Agency Online Services for Claimants
- Business Entity Search
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Michigan Rehabilitation Services
- Office of Services to the Aging