ETDI’s purpose is to continuously improve the economic health of our communities by designing and applying customized solutions to the common challenges faced by businesses and job-seekers.
- A proven track record of successfully serving over 100,000 people and thousands of businesses since we first began in 1986
- An in-depth, comprehensive knowledge of the local economy that we use to create customized solutions for individuals and businesses
- A company philosophy that focuses on solutions – not just for today, but for the anticipated challenges of tomorrow too
- Nearly three decades of extensive experience providing innovative workforce development programs
- A pulse on new developments in the labor market
- To be a major contributor to the health and vitality of our communities
- To truly understand the needs and wants of our customers
- To enhance the productivity of local businesses
- To develop and strengthen local talent to meet the needs of local businesses
- To promote win/win connections between businesses and skilled individuals
Did You Know?
- A Federal Contractor supported by The Talent Investment Agency, State of Michigan and other federal, state and county funding.
- A proud partner of the American Job Center Network.
- Equal Opportunity Employer & Programs – Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans. Reasonable accommodations will be made upon request